Chocolate Covered Bacon!! BACON COVERED IN CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?! Yep, you heard me right, sounds delicious doesn’t it. If I could cover a pig in chocolate and take a bite out of it’s back… well I probably wouldn’t but it could be fun to cover a pig in chocolate and let it loose in a Curves gym.
What you need
1 bag (~12oz) of Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1 1lb of uncooked bacon
Cookie Sheet or Pan
Here’s what to do!
1. Cook the bacon in the frying pan. If you don’t know how to cook bacon you obviously have never tasted the greatest food on the planet, I’m glad I could help you in this time of need.
2. Put a paper towel over the plate, put the cooked bacon on the plate/paper towel, put another paper towel over the bacon if you wish. You can press down to get some of the grease off, but if you do you might as well quit now and go get the sand out of your vagina.
3. Get that fancy double boiler and fill the base with water. If you don’t have a double boiler find a big pot and a little pot and fill the big one with water. Bring the water to a boil.
4. Start throwing chocolate into the pot that doesn’t have water (it should be sitting in the pot with water). And melt up your chocolate while stirring it with a spoon so that it doesn’t burn. Burnt chocolate is the worst.
5. Eat a piece of bacon and bask in the glory that is heaven.
6. Dip each piece of bacon into the chocolate and then place onto the cookie sheet, or whatever you want to use to cool them.
7. Cool the chocolaty bacon in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
8. Eat chocolate bacon
9. Follow next recipe for main course.
Originally posted 2008-06-25 07:37:52. Republished by Blog Post Promoter